Feng Shui Coins under the doormat
Feng Shui coins under a doormat is a simple yet powerful Feng Shui cure for wealth or money amulet.
- Feng Shui coins under the doormat will attract wealth energy to your house.
- Place these coins under the doormat (glue or bury them under your doormat or for permanent application, bury these coins under the floor in front of your main door if you can)
- 6 sets of 3 coins (18 coins in total) tied with a red ribbon representing double wealth coming from all nine directions to your house.
- Add these coins into a wealth bowl to preserve the wealth of energy.
- Place these coins in your Feng Shui Wallets to attract wealth into your wallet.
If you are renovating a house:
Then it will be an excellent addition to the process.
Take the feng shui coins and plaster it under the floor in front of your main door beneath the floor.
If you are not renovating:
you can glue these coins under your doormat to the floor.
These cures will attract positive wealth energy into your house.
You can place all six sets of three coins (eighteen coins in total), symbolizing double wealth coming from all nine directions to your house, or only use 3 sets for your doormat and another three sets for your Feng Shui wallet.
Also, here is a brief detail on the coin:
This coin, also called Ancient Chinese Coins, is a round coin with square holes in the center. The oval shape represents heaven, and the rectangular shape represents the earth.
One side of the coin has four signs, and the opposite of the coins has two characters.
The coin, as a whole, symbolizes the harmony of heaven and earth.
The side with four characters/signs is called the Yang side, and the Yin side on the other end is inscribed with two or none signs or characters.
If placed under a permanent floor, do not forget to make sure the face of four signs/characters of three coins tied with a red ribbon is visible in vertical walls and upward in flat walls.
The Qing dynasty period used these coins in China around 1644. The actual coins were made from silver and bronze in that era.
The coins remain a wealth symbol because the Qing dynasty was the last dynasty before more modern China. The Yuan later replace the Qing dynasty coins.
Do not use these coins under bathroom doormat at all costs. Using coins to Feng Shui, your doormat only applies to your front door’s doormat.
Do remember that Feng shui cures are placed to attract positive energy, but it is up to you to make an effort to create a fortune.
Feng shui success example:
In Australia, a man to have claimed glued these coins under his doormat had won a lottery of 1.2 million Australian dollars.
This story was featured in The Sydney Morning Herald, as an example of Feng Shui success.
The Feng Shui Trinity of Luck
Elizabeth Wiggins, the President of Association of Feng Shui practitioners, Australia, also stated in the article, that the lottery success was due to Feng Shui’s trinity of luck.
“Feng shui practitioners believe in three types of luck – heaven luck, which relates to when a person is born; earth luck, which is a person’s relationship with their environment; and man luck, which is how a person lives their life.”
Feng shui refers to synchronizing the earth’s luck only, so to succeed in any goals of your life, you need to have all these three luck inline and activate.
However, you only can work on two aspects of this luck, earth luck with Feng Shui and the man’s luck with your effort and good deeds.
Heaven’s luck is beyond your power.
It would be better to get your Earth and man’s luck ready to syncronize with heaven’s luck by buying these coins and pay it forward.
An example of Feng shui wealth success is Bill Gates. He is, of course, one of the excellent role models for Feng Shui for wealth.
Best practices for Feng Shui coins under the doormat?
You must apply these Feng Shui principles to ensure your Feng Shui coins bring the best result.
- Clean your house and decluttered.
- Be kind to others and give alms (donate your clothes).
- Don’t forget to work smart for your money.
How to use these feng shui coins under the doormat?
- If you are renovating, plaster these coins knots under the doormat in front of your main door, the side with four characters should be facing upward.
- Glue your coins to the floor in front of your main door, place the doormat above it.
- Throw it to a glass bowl and display it with other wealth symbols (gold ingots, gold bars, gold replica notes, etc.) to make a wealth bowl.
- Place it in your Feng Shui wallet compartment in a set of 2,3,5,6,7,8,9 sets.
- You can also spruce your front door further with feng shui coins at the front door.
- Start with one change and move to another if you see a good result.
- Be happy and kind.
- Size of each coin: Approx. 24mm(0.9inch)
- Material: Metal
- Origin: China
- Quantity: 6 Sets
- 6 x 3x 24mm Chinese Ancient Feng Shui Coins.
General Feng shui tips.
One of the essential feng shui principles is to be kind and generous, pay it forward. Also, a clean and organized house is a must.
I believe these first two steps are a requirement before implementing Feng Shui measures. Finally, select Feng Shui products that you feel a connection with.
If you have any questions about the purchase process or feng shui in general, do not hesitate to contact us. Please include name, gender, and date of birth).
Get these coins NOW!
Shipping and refund:
- Please note, due to the high demand for this product, shipping may require 10-30 business days, exclude our 1-5 days processing.
- Actual colors may vary; this is because every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.